|Rita M. Schwartz
Rita M. Schwartz
Assisting you in - Making the connections that count™
Demonstrates the entrepreneurial spirit. For over 30+ years Rita has been a national speaker/trainer, educator, mentor, consultant, top in business sales and entrepreneurship. While in corporate America Rita has worked in IT, Customer Service and Direct Business Sales, Marketing achieving the status of President?s Club and the Circle of Excellence with National Recognition. Rita has worked with several sales managers and their staff building productivity.
As an entrepreneur Rita has founded:
. Genie Network, Inc - President
- Grapevine Network - President - 4 yrs -Founder (released to partner)
- Twin City Resource Group - 4 yrs.- (2003 took on partner and renamed Grapevine Network)
- Fonegal - 5 Years - Owner
- Cell Link, Inc - Wireless broker retail/wholesale - Sold
- Largest Wireless & Accessories Store in Mpls - 6 Years / Sold
- Customers Serviced: VoiceStream, CellNet, Excel Energy, SuperValu, Nach Finch
- Fantasia Crafts Show Promoter - 5 years - Sold
- Love's Crafts - Craft & Gift Store - 5 Years - Sold
- Gift Baskets Shipped over the USA - 12 Years - (Later combined with Gift Store)
- Foliage Fantacy - Initiated Plant Party system with Floral Shop - Sold
Rita attributes much of her success in her business and personal life to her daily practice of the skills and knowledge of the Art of Networking™.
The past several years Rita has formally trained business professionals, chamber membership and sales teams in the Art of Networking™ - seminars, workshops and in classrooms at businesses. Rita's passion in sharing and teaching others to succeed shows through in every session. Rita's seminars, workshops and consulting include business networking and sales training, sales management, coaching, business development and employee management.
Chambers of Commerce, Mastermind Development Institute, Workshops, e-Learning, Business Networking Clubs, Sales, Training, Business Consultant. Sales & Marketing Entrepreneurial Spirit and Business Start-Ups.
Author - Art of Networking™ 101, Art of Networking™ 102 and Art of Networking™ 103, Prmeditated Business Networking™, Chairperson United Way 1992, Published Cookbook. 7 yrs Co-Chair American Cancer Society, Member of Steering Committee United Way, Chairperson All Night Class Party (650) Co-Chair Carnival SuperValu Fundraiser, Written sales training manuals for Integra Telecom, Ariel Wireless, Cell Link, Grapevine Network and others, Chairman of BPO, National/Regional trainer for Tupperware in Modular System and How to Promote from within your units, North Hennepin Community College, U of M Extension, Management & Sales, Team Building, Microsoft Certified in Office Suite, Professional Trainer/Speaker groups up to 500, Business Consulting.
Past Corporate Experience: .
International Multi foods